We all want Bitcoins, but let’s face it. They’re expensive. At a coin, it’s kind of hard for some of us, especially those of us who are just starting out. So what do we do? We go and look for some free coins. Some beg, some borrow, some steal (those dastardly fools), and some look for philanthropy. There are plenty of sites out there that are perfectly willing to give out small amounts of Bitcoin for free. Here’s how you can find some of them.
- CoinTube.tv – Get paid to watch Youtube videos! One of the highest paying free bitcoin sites! 0.0004BTC for every video you watch, and most of the videos are pretty cool too! This can quickly add up to some good payments!
- DailyBitcoins – They give out free Bitcoins once
a dayan hour. The amounts range currently from 0.00005BTC to 0.03BTC. Check here for specific times at which larger payouts will be given as well as the total amount of large-value prizes available.
- BitCrate – Bitcrate is a free gambling game. Every day, you can go there, click on a crate and get some BTC. Currently it ranges from 0.0002BTC to ??? (Payouts depend on how much they can give out. Sometimes they run out.)
- Bitcoin Faucet – A one-time faucet. Gives out 0.002BTC per person. Requires a Google account.
- Bitvisitor – Gives out Bitcoins for visiting websites. (0.0004 per completed site at time of writing) You need to have the page open for 5 minutes, then click continue.
- FreeBitcoins – Gives out varying amounts of Bitcoins for completing offers. Has a referral program that pays %20 of all your referral’s earnings.
- iWantFreeBitcoins – Another Bitcoins-by-offer site.
- FeedZeBirds – Here, you can retweet things for Bitcoins. (The payout is directly affected by the number of followers you have.)
- CoinAd – Get 0.0001 BTC Every day for looking at an ad for 8 seconds.
- EarnTheBitcoin – Yet another Bitcoins-by-offer site. Currently only allows withdrawals in whole Bitcoin amounts.
- Bitcoiner – Gives away a random prize value once a day. Prize value changes hourly.
- Skude.se – Not a free Bitcoin site on its own, but makes it easy for you to collect your daily BTC.
- Rugatu – Rugatu is a Bitcoin-based Q&A site where you can earn Bitcoin for answering questions, not to mention 0.02 BTC for liking their Facebook page and posting an answer here. If that link doesn’t work, just look for “How do I like Rugatu on Facebook?”
- BitcoinAddict – A site similar to Daily Bitcoins. Occasionally has jackpots of 0.01 BTC
- SealsWithClubs – A Bitcoin poker site with an hourly free-play for 0.05 BTC.
- BTC4Free – Still another BTC-for-offers site. They give out 0.1 BTC just for signing up. You can cashout once you reach 1BTC.
- Coinslot – They give out 50 payouts a day. Currently the payout is 0.001 BTC.
- Bunny Run – A site where you get to bet on cute little racing bunnies. Payout depends on if your bunny wins.
- Daily BTC – A daily Bitcoin lottery with a daily scratch ticket just for entering your address, no participation in the lottery is required.
- Coin Worker – Here you perform small tasks (Watching Youtube Videos, categorizing Twitter users, etc.) for Bitcoins.
- NetLookup – Offers a varying small amount of free Bitcoins every day.
- Memory Dealers – Like them on Facebook and post your Bitcoin address for 0.01 BTC
- Nakabot’s Faucet (Only accessible through TOR or a TOR proxy) – Gives out a portion of the Nakabot Dice game winnings.
- Bitcoin Captchas – Answer Captchas for BTC. (May or may not have Bitcoins available)
- Dragon’s Tale – A combination casino and MMORPG. The soldier statues in there give out varying amounts of BTC at times.
YLI.BE – Another Bitcoin Faucet. Gives out 0.0002 BTC redirects to a site with no free bitcoins.Now an email service.
If you know of more, or know that some are gone, feel free to comment below! Enjoy!